Wednesday, February 25, 2009

house update...

WELL, I have talked to some of you already but we did not get the house. Our realtor called yesterday to tell us they accepted a stronger offer but if anything changes they are going to give us a call. I was a little disappointed at first, but I am very excited about continuing to look! And all that it means is that there is a much better house out there for us! I really can't wait for me and Nate to just be married and sitting in our house together with dinner and a movie, it sounds so wonderfull!

So, because I am thinking about houses right now I will post some pictures of houses and individual rooms I love, I found some of the pictures on HGTV, Apartment Therapy, Kristen Buckingham Designs and other sites. I also like to look on real estate websites at house that are so far out of my price range, but just to look...sometimes Fort Worth, but sometimes cities I think would be really cool to live in like Boston, Seattle, cities in South Carolina, upstate New York and others (you know, the really cheap places to live haha). I also see pictures of rooms I really love and save them to my computer because I think maybe I will be able to use some of the ideas- on a much less expensive level, a more realistic one, which is fine because I can not ever imagine spending what some people do on homes but I definitly do not mind admiring their houses :) I would love to be able to (someday a long long time from now of course...) move into an older home in Downtown Fort Worth that has some of its original features (obviously not too many because I am a girl in the 21st century) and a garage you drive into behind the house..maybe in the historical districts like on Elizabeth Blvd or some of those older homes near TCU, I love those old beautiful homes that have character, but they are fixed up inside a little more modern. Every year at Christmas time my mom and I go to FW to tour the Ryan Place homes, they are so beautiful all decorated for Christmas. They are just so classy, full of character and I can just picture myself having holiday partys and sitting by the fire in my old historic home... SO if I had an endless budget and could decorate my house with it then my house might look like these pictures.. :)




































0 comments: