Sunday, March 1, 2009

hospital visits, baby shower and fashion show
















My weekend was pretty jam packed! It all started Friday morning, my grandma went into the hospital for pneumonia... everything turned out fine she is feeling much better now. But I spent most of Friday at the hospital visiting her, then going over to see Katie a couple times (they are both in Harris Methodist FW). It is odd I have never known two people in the same hospital at the same time, I wish neither of them had to be there! So that was my Friday night, Saturday morning I woke up and went to a baby shower for a girl I have known a long time, she is just so cute! When that was over I went looking at houses all afternoon, Nate and I found a couple houses we really liked, so we will see what happens. I will definitely update on that after tomorrow, we are seeing one more house then maybe placing on offer. Saturday night again was spent at the hospital.
The Fashion show mentioned in my title was today at the Fort Worth club, it was put on by a TCU sorority, for the Women's Center of FW. It was alot of fun, Ashlea had an extra ticket so we went and walked around and looked at the auction items and then watched the fashion show. Everyone there was dressed so beautifully and we were on the 12th floor overlooking all of FW....Fancy!!There were some very cute outfits in the show, I posted some pics of the fashion show outfits above, plus a couple of dresses that were not in the show that I really liked.
Anyways, that about sums up my weekend! Nate and I are going to look at one more house tomorrow, this house looks really great on the website, its in a very nice neighborhood and it has this pretty iron fence in the back with a pond behind the house! It looks like it would be really nice for entertaining people when the weather it nice, so I will update tomorrow on the house and our decision!
**BTW,the Walgreen's on glenview is having some sales right now (I know this is random) but I got 2 sets(3 in each set) of scroll black metal candle holders for $1.75 each, they are 75% off. Nate and I were there printing pictures and getting my picture for my passport tonight. While we were waiting we walked around the store and found these really pretty candle holders. They were so cheap! SO if you want some cute new candle holders go check out Walgreen's (weird, i know but I saved alot of money!)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I ran across these today while I was online browsing lol, they are wedding bubbles bride/groom, they were just cute so I thought I'd share.

http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_spread_pg3.asp?P=30&G=13

Meredith said...

Oh sorry, I was talking about the bubbles, I just realized there were multiple things on that page : )