Thursday, March 26, 2009

wedding update...

When I started this blog my intention was to update everyone on my wedding but so far it has been posts on anything from the wedding to random things that happen to me throughout the week. So I decided I would update you all on wedding stuff! This past week was spring break for Nate and I so we got our engagement pictures done in downtown Fort Worth, I love downtown pictures with the street signs and building in the background, they are my favorite. We went on Thursday afternoon and it was a lot of fun. We are definitely not models but we sure did have fun pretending, we were walking down the streets having a photographer tell us how to pose, kiss ect.. it was pretty hilarious.

The three most comical pictures were:

1. Nate kissing my neck-the photographer kept telling him to kiss my neck and for me to be serious,this was never going to work. Not only because it was kind of weird, but when I get uncomfortable I laugh alot!
2. Serious Pictures- we are not good at these! I can smile and that's about it, finally he would say, "ok..serious but NOT angry!"
3. Nate dipping me in the streets- its cute in pictures and sweet but it was not cute for us at all! First of all it made me nervous and I thought Nate was going to drop me so I was really tense and wouldn't lean back enough, then I would start laughing and that made it worse! So those pictures look like Nate is attacking me or trying to kiss me against my will.


To view our engagement pictures go to www.knightphoto.com click on the link storefront (top-right 3rd link to the right) next scroll down to the more on the bottom left and then you should see my name with our picture next to it.


BTW, I got my dress in! It fits perfectly and I love it even more than I did when we bought it.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Gayle sent me the link to your pictures and I love them!! You are so photogenic!