Wednesday, March 4, 2009

tomorrow I am going shopping...

Today was a pretty good day, visited Katie and my grandma in the hospital, both are doing really well. I went to class this morning, had a break, then went back to class (biology lab) which lasted from 130-430, it doesn't matter what we are doing it never fails that she keeps us until exactly 430, I would think she wanted to go home also but apparently not! It was pretty interesting though today, we are growing E.Coli (the disease that cows were getting..mad cow disease I think) and we will see how much we can grow by next week. It is actually to test antibiotic resistance, so we gave some samples full course of antibiotics and some half, we will see what happens! This evening, Nate and I went to our Love and Respect Marriage class which was really great, we missed the last two weeks and our teachers invited us over to their house to watch the lessons we missed (lol, maybe they think we REALLY need it).

SO tomorrow I think I am going to go shopping, I probably won't get anything because I need to be saving money. I am normally not one to go shopping if I have no money but I really want to go walk around and look (it is very hard for me!), I would like to find a cute sundress, a swim suit, a good pair of jeans and a few other things so maybe if I find some good deals I can convince Nate to fund my much needed shopping trip :) I actually went to Ann Taylor the other day and tried on a few things, I love it there! They had some great jeans, shorts and a couple shirts I really liked. I would love to go start buying stuff for the honeymoon, but I want to wait and make sure all the cute spring/summer stuff is out before I go buy stuff.

Oh, I found out today that 12 of y relatives from Ohio are flying in for the wedding! I am so excited, I thought there would be a couple but I never dreamed that many would fly in! They are going to stay here for a week and just make a whole vacation out of it so that was really good news. We also put an offer on another house, we really like it but I won't go into detail unless we get it so for now I won't tell details. It could be a couple months before we find out and it could be tomorrow, it is a foreclosure so there is no rush for the bank to decide anything.

I will keep you posted!

0 comments: