Tuesday, February 3, 2009

update!

Ok well apparently I am HORRIBLE at updating this, I was so excited when I started it but then I never wrote again! So I will update those who read this (if anyone does at all!). I am back in school for my last real semester of school!! yeah that is so exciting I thought I would never get there, but I am! It is so crazy though, I am taking on alot with school and I am working with Texas Wesleyans Alumni Association to help get the Alumni more involved and increase donations, I am also in IABC our student chapter (Im president!) that is exciting and stressful because we are starting the organization right now so I am trying to figure out how to lead that and still do everything else, and on top of that I am still working my actual job. And of course the most exciting is wedding planning! On Thursday I meet with our decorating ladys and talk specifics (so maybe I will decide on colors finally!). Since the last time I posted I have chosen a caterer, bought my dress, chosen a photographer and I think I have decided on the dresses. Maybe if I can figure out how I will post pictures of wedding stuff.

On a different note, yesterday was Nate's birthday and I got him a couple presents... well first let me tell you that we are total nerds and I realized it after I got him his gifts that we were both very excited about. I got him tickets to the Dave Ramsey event in March (he is coming to Dallas), I got him some coins for his coin collection and a wireless mouse for his new laptop! haha I know we are such nerds.

Well I cant think of anything else right now but hopefully I don't wait two more months again to update!

0 comments: