Saturday, February 21, 2009

House Hunting

So today Nate and I spent the whole morning and afternoon looking at houses, we went to 7 different houses and about the 5th house in we fell in love! From the moment we went into the neighborhood we knew it was going to be a good one, the culdesac was kept up nice and the houses were just beautiful. So we walked into the house and we had gotten about 10ft in and both said we absolutely loved it! The floor plan was open and spacious, the master bedroom was a great size with 3 large windows and the master bath was pretty fantastic (it had this beautiful tile on the floor and in the shower.... also a large walk in closet! This is cool because I have never had a closet you could walk into at all) The living area and dining room were set up very nicely and the backyard was just as great as everything else in the house. Now to the best part... the kitchen was huge! The island in the kitchen was the size of a small table there was so much room and the cabinets were beautiful! Oh gosh I need to stop thinking about it, because we won't know anything until our Realtor calls us back to let us know if there have been any other offers on the house. So I am going to go try and get my mind off of this house and just pray that if we are supposed to be there it will work out and if not that we are not too disappointed. I had no idea this morning we would be putting an offer on a house, I thought it was just going to be a laid back day.... Things changed! Anyways, for anyone who reads this please say a quick prayer for us!!

2 comments:

Celice said...

I hope you get it!!!

Meredith said...

That's so great! I hope they accept your offer!