Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bass Hall/Maddox Muse Center

So I went to Bass Hall today to look at the building again and make sure it was big enough, I know it seems a little late to be checking that but I will explain why.... About two weeks ago, Rachael and I were going in the building on a Friday evening because she had not seen the inside. Well, there were people there setting up for a party ( I HAVE to mention that it was for a 9 year old, and the whole building was rented out!! My parties were at my house.... but if my parents had offered the bass hall I guess I would have said ok!! :) ) Anyways, we walked into the Reception room and there was a lady setting up and we got to talking, so I mentioned that I had invited a certain amount and she instantly goes, "oh, that will never fit in here." You can imagine my face, or the million things racing through my head like, what am I going to do, where will people sit, and just freaking out. Thankfully there was a bass hall employee there who assured my they seat more than that number all the time with a dance floor.Well I went ahead and stopped by today to take a look for myself again and talked to the event planners who put my mind at ease and even noted that they seat that many people with the bar and buffet in the room ( my bar and buffet will be in another room so even more space!) They assured me I would have a large enough dance floor and said that I have nothing to worry about.

While I was there, I got a few pictures of other weddings I thought I might add just so you can see what the building looks like!! *** Note-I am not decorating my wedding like these at all, they are just random pictures I chose. These pictures are just to give you an idea of the rooms, layout and I thought you might want to see some pretty pictures.


McDavid Studio ( 3 Below images are all reception room)




Van Cliburn (Wedding Room- pictures below)





3 comments:

Celice said...

That's going to be beautiful!

Meredith said...

Oh I love Bass Hall, it is going to be beautiful!!! Geese how many people are coming ???? lol it looks big!

Emily said...

Hey!! My sister was married at the Bass Hall on the grand staircase and had her reception in the VC room and there was PLENTY of space! I don't know how many people you have, but it is a huge place!! So pretty, you are going to be so happy you are getting married there!! Congrats :) Are you using Alana for your photographer? I can't remember what Gayle said... she always keeps me informed with everyone, she knows half the universe!