Friday, February 6, 2009

Wedding update!


So I met with the ladies who are decorating out wedding last night and it was great! They really seemed to understand what I wanted and were excited about it! I began by telling them the color I loved in bouquets and showing them pictures of the orange I loved. But I started by explaining that I didn't want a whole orange wedding...I didn't love the color for anything other than an accent in the bouquets and they loved it! They actually told me they were hoping they would get to use that color in wedding! So it worked out just great, they really understood what I want and I feel such a weight off my shoulders! So my bridesmaids dresses are chocolate brown, my linens will be brown with a brownish/bronzy organza overlay and there will be flower centerpieces and candles on the tables... there will also be lots of lighting in the room...candles everywhere!!! I am so excited!Wish I could give you more of an idea but that is too much explaining...

** The best part is (and anyone who has really talked to me about the wedding knows this is how I feel), I had wanted to have orange (or colors in the orange color scheme) in the bouquets, I did not want to have a huge orange wedding but the right amount in the bouquets with green, white and a little red is beautiful I think. Everyone had given me weird looks when I tried to explain it though, but they got it and when I showed them this bouquet they loved it even more!! So we will see how it turns out!

On another note, tomorrow morning Nate and I are meeting with a Realtor and looking at houses so hopefully that will be fun!


Well I think I will leave a picture so you can see the bouquet we are tying to have for the wedding and hopefully I will update soon.


1 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey it's Meredith, send me your email, I want to show you some wedding pics I think you will like.

email me here:
caylin08@yahoo.com