Wednesday, February 4, 2009

busy busy day!

So today was a very busy day! It was one of those days when you have so many things to do and there just aren't enough hours in the day to even get half of them done ( feels like everyday is like that recently) I had class from 9-430 today and during my break I had meeting with the Tx Wesleyan Alumni Association about a project Iam working on for them, it was very exciting because they are going to use my ideas and I can't wait to see the final product (even though it is fundraising and development of the alumni association so really it is not something where you see results in a short amount of time) but still very exciting! After that I went to the hospital to visit Katie, she is such a trooper she is a very strong woman and she is going to be a fantastic mother!!
After I got out of class I sent out the rest of the Save-The-Dates for our wedding, then went straight to our wed night couples class. Nate and I are taking a class at his church based on the book Love and Respect. It is a wonderful book for anyone who is engaged or married it focuses on the relationship between men and women, their differences and how to build a better relationship (I know all couples classes/books do but this book has a different perspective about it.) I definitly reccomend this to ANYONE who is in a relationship. Nate and I have had alot of fun working on the homework together and learning the differnt ways we each handle conflict, friendships, and other daily happenings!

0 comments: