Tuesday, February 3, 2009

wedding pictures I like!

I really love this centerpiece, no matter what colors I choose I think I am going to use this idea for some of the tables.

These are very tall ceterpieces and I don't want them all to be this tall but I kind of like this look for the reception... Gosh its hard to decide on colors (and the wedding is 5 months away!!)

I love this bouqet, it is so beautiful!! Not how suer it will look with brown bridesmaids dresses so I am going to have to see what the decorators think, but I do love the colors in this bouqet.


Me and Nate decided we want to leave in a yellow cab for our hotel after the wedding! We don't need a limo to go two blocks away and we think this would be so cool! (my mom says it is weird but we love the idea, Im going to call the cab place and specify that it has to be a yellow cab like in New York City!!)



I love this picture, the brown and red look great in the picture but I never thought about putting those colors together.. it seems like an odd combo but it looks so good in the pic. (Im very torn about this...)










0 comments: