Sunday, February 22, 2009

waiting...

So if you read my last blog you know that we decided to put an offer on a house. We found a beautiful 3 Bedroom house (technically 4 bc there is a study also), the master bedroom has bay windows, very larger kitchen-GREAT for entertaining ect... so we met with our realtor today to look over the contract and get everything into the bank before tomorrow. Here's the deal: It went on the market 7 days ago, there are 9 offers (including ours) on the house and the bank was supposed to decide on Friday but the person making the decision never got around to it (hopefully bc it is supposed to be our house!!) so we got everything in tonight and its fair game. He will look at all 9 offers and decide which is the best one, we are offering over the asking price but I think so are a couple others. Our realtor said realistically the chances are slim, the house is awesome, a one of a kind opportunity but we do have a chance. So we had people pray at church for it today, we are praying and if we do get the house it will be amazing! If we do not, then I know that there must be a even greater house out there :)

So basically now we wait....

I have tried to get my mind off it but I just keep picturing where all of our furniture will go (we have quite a bit-it's kind of surprising), what colors I will paint our room, which by the way would be the first change- it is bright yellow! Now, yellow could be great except I wouldn't know what to do with it. I keep thinking about having my niece and nephew stay with us after we get married of course because I will not be living there yet. I would be able to entertain there and cook for our friends and family!! Oh gosh, I should probably try and do something else not home related to get my mind off of it!

Well we will find out either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest so I will definitely keep you all updated!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck!!! Can't wait to see pics :)