Wednesday, June 3, 2009

wedding flowers

I know I posted earlier today, so if you have not read it yet scroll down and read! I mentioned that I met with my flower lady and I thought I would post some pictures of the flowers we chose. It is really a fantastic deal on my end because I have 3 ladies helping me plan this wedding who are just wonderful! The lady who is focusing on the flowers is able to get flowers for me from a wholesale flower place in Fort Worth so we looked today for a while, came up with a few ideas and now we have a list of flowers to go buy a few days before the big day! These are just a few of the flowers we really liked that stayed within our price range :)

(by the way we aren't using all of these colors-some of these were just the best pictures I could find)



The above flowers are called Lipstick Roses, and we are actually going to use these in the wedding-lipstick is the specific color of them...

I loved these peonies, we are going to use a few in my bouquet but that it it...they are pretty expensive!

Snap Dragons..We will probably get them in a white, they are neat flowers...we saw bouquets that had the snap dragons in them but the florist had torn off each flower so it wasn't tall like the picture you see.

These are called Dendrobium orchids and they are just beautiful!
Well there are many other flowers I could show you but it is time for me to go to bed! Until next time!

1 comments:

Yet said...

I really like the last purple ones. they look pretty in the picture!!