Friday, May 28, 2010

Big news in the Driver house!

So I haven't posted since we got married almost a year ago. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by! We really have had so much fun, I just love being married to such a wonderful person. Our house still isn't exactly the way we want it to be... there is so much work to do, but I think that is normal. Hopefully I will be better about updating this blog and can post pics of the home improvement process...

To the big news though.... about a month ago Nate and I found out we are going to have a baby!! We are very excited, I am almost 10 weeks now... We have had a sonogram and seen the baby's heartbeat- it was so exciting!

I have another sonogram next week so when I update next, I will post the sonogram picture!

1 comments:

Elaine said...

I have missed you blogging. Glad to have you back. So excited about your pregnancy. Love you.

Elaien